4 Bourses Fernand-Braudel (9 mois, Labex RESMED), mars 2013, Paris
The Research Center « Religions and Societies in the Mediterranean world » (RESMED, Paris), a laboratory of excellence (Labex) affiliated to the Sorbonne University, and the Foundation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme (MSH, Paris) are offering four 9-month Fernand Braudel postdoctoral scholarships (September 2013-June 2014).
Only non French candidates can apply, with a research project on one of the 6 following topics:
A. Religions, places and conflicts:
1. Conversions and controversies,
2. Landscapes and sacred spaces
B. Religion and reason:
1. Rationality and Religion,
2. Religious and rational medicines
C. Religions and social practices:
1. Religions and sociabilities,
2. Religion, money and political power
Online submission dates are: March 1 to 31, 2013.