Appel à comm. : e-Book CIDEHUS , Evora (limite : 15 avril 2018)
Appel à publication e-book : CIDEHUS
CIDEHUS – Interdisciplinary Center for History, Culture and Societies (www.cidehus.uevora.pt) has a collection of books with peer review: Biblioteca: Estudos & Colóquios – intended to the publication of monographic works.This collection has an international scientific committee and an editorial committee, in addition to an adviser. Every year, this collection makes an open call to the academic community in general and not only to the members of CIDEHUS for publication purposes.
The works, however, will almost assuredly only be published in 2019.
Date limite : 15 avril 2018
Until April 15, pre-proposals for an e-book publication to be available on the OpenEdition (http://books.openedition.org/cidehus/) platform are accepted. The acceptance of the pre-proposal by the Editorial Committee will be announced until May 15, 2018 and the final texts should be delivered until July 15, 2018.
Modalités : Conditions to be eligible for appliance and selection:
– The text must be the result of the original research, with high scientific rigour, and must not be already published in a different publisher or different language. The nuclear thematic should directly relate to CIDEHUS strategic project;
– Each work to be published has to correspond to a unitary publication, of one or more authors, and not to conference minutes or other type of collective book;
– The selection, to be made by the editorial and scientific committee, doesn’t grant the approval of the international refereeing in the double blind peer review system. Only after this second approval will CIDEHUS commit to publish the text in e-book format.
– The admissible languages for the full texts are the following: Portuguese; English; Spanish; French.
– The members of CIDEHUS, regardless of their statute, can’t submit texts for publication in the scope of this notice. For the members of CIDEHUS the application is permanently open.
– Procedures to be followed: send an extensive summary of the work (until 8.000 characters) to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by 5 key-words, an index or an analytical plan (even if provisional), email and phone contacts and the Author or editor’s CV.
– The texts shouldn’t exceed 350 printed pages.
– Those who don’t send the text for the April’s pre-selection, cannot submit the full text afterwards.
Information : check the collection’s regulation on http://www.cidehus.uevora.pt/Pub
Adresse : Palácio do Vimioso (Apartado 94) 7002-554 Évora
Telephone : 266740800